Roxbury Comprehensive Community Health Center is closed for all clinical operations effective March 22, 2013
On April 5, 2013, Mr. Joseph Feaster Jr. was appointed Receiver for the Center and has established the following process to allow former RoxComp patients access to their medical and dental records:
- All patients must sign a release of information form. We encourage patients to mail or drop off signed medical records to 435 Warren Street, Roxbury, MA 02119.
- All patients must bring with them a picture ID (state issued ID, license, or passport).
- Patients can pick up medical record beginning on May 13th , through June 30th, 2013, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m at 435 Warren Street, Roxbury, MA 02119.
- For medical record requests within the last 3 years (2010 to 2013), patient’s medical records will be processed within 48 hours of request. Requests for information prior to 2010 will require additional processing time (up to 10 business days).
- Patients can either pick up their medical record or have records forwarded to their New Provider or Health Center.
Please note that signed medical records requests received prior to March 22, 2013 are currently being processed.
For further information and instructions, please visit the website www.Roxcomp.com or call the Roxcomp Hotline at 617-318-1700 between 9 AM and 1 PM from May 13 - June 30th, 2013